Friday, April 10, 2009

Hello everyone! It has been over 3 months now since my last post...SHAME ON ME. Just thought I should update you all. Life is going good here in St. George. It has been nice to live closer to my parents and more of my siblings. I enjoy every moment I can with them. The weather has been so nice here that I find myself doing more and more activities outdoors. I am already sporting a nice tan... YEAH!!! We do A LOT of hiking! There is so many fun and interesting places to explore. Just last week Nick, Shell and I went out to Little Black Mountain to do some hiking and we were able to see some really cool petroglyphs. The dogs are enjoying it here too. Mostly due to the fact that they usually go with us on our adventures.





Nick and I are looking at doing a backpacking trip here soon. A couple of weeks ago Shell and I had the great joy of watching MJ's little boy, Craig, while they went to Disneyland. He is such a cute little guy. He has a smile that could melt your heart.

This week we watched some of Shell's nieces. We had fun going hiking, swimming and to the park with them. Other good news, my baby sister is graduating next month and my hair is now long enough to do a pretty short and pretty cute "A" line hair cut...Yeah!!! So, I have to give 2 thumbs up to Shells hair cutting expertise!! I can't wait until it's long again. I also need to give a shout out to Angie......YOU GO GIRL!! This girl is freakin amazing! Well that's pretty much my life in a nut shell right now.


No comments: